Amazing performance at Harbourside Place! Watch the entire show on our YouTube “Keep Flippin’ Gymnastics”!
To watch the entire show, click https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWBmiqnrM8dkQ8qTtQzdy23nLp1s8YNUv
During these difficult times, it’s hard to find a show. So we got creative and decided to have a backyard bash with an Italian food truck, “That’s Amore”, and it was a great success!
Come grab some Italian food from That’s Amore and watch our Showteam November 6th from 5-7:30 at 16594 75th Way North. Our amazing showteam will perform twice at 5:30 and 6:30 pm! Can’t wait to see y’all!
We had a blast at the Halloween Carnival!!!! Watch for updates on upcoming shows, our next being November 6th!
Space is limited, especially due to COVID-19 recommendations. Please call for availability.
We are finally opening Monday, May 18th – we can’t wait to see everyone!
We have some guidelines that must be followed:
– YOU MUST CALL THE GYM AND SPEAK TO SOMEONE BEFORE COMING IN. You may leave a message and someone will get back to you.
– The hours will be Monday through Friday 4-7 and Saturday 10-12. Private lessons will be held after that.
– We follow all protocols of cleanliness, disinfecting, and spacing.
– Whether you have a credit or wish to pay for two weeks in May all classes will be limited, so YOU MUST CALL IN FIRST.
– SUMMER CAMP IS OPEN FOR SIGN-UPS. As always space is limited, but even more so at his time.
We will be excitedly waiting to see all of our beautiful students!
Daryl Sue, Sheridan, Coaches and staff